pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature request/help

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature request/help
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:08:34 -0600

On 2003.07.25 04:47, dave wrote:

Could we have something which flagged on the GUI that there is stuff
waiting to be posted. I keep forgetting to post replies and I am on dialup, so need something to remind me to do it when on line. If something already exists and I am too thick to have noticed it, I apologise in advance.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're saying you make some replies and then hang up before they are able to upload, get in the habit of checking the lower left corner of the Pan main window, where something like "1/4" will tell you that the first of four transfers remaining in the queue is now running.

However, it would be nice if there was something on the main display to show how many messages are in the Sendlater box. I don't use Sendlater on purpose, but I occasionally click that button by accident and don't realize it until days or weeks later when I look at the folders for some reason.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas