pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Chris Petersen, Duncan, needinfo on hotkey bug...

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Chris Petersen, Duncan, needinfo on hotkey bug...
Date: 29 Jul 2003 21:00:41 -0700

> Chris P., Duncan, I'd greatly appreciate it if you both could
> attach to that bugzilla report a series of steps needed to tickle
> this bug -- from startup, exactly which keypresses & mouse clicks
> are needed to reproduce this bug.  Please make sure to note which
> widget has focus, whether you're in tabbed layout or not, and if so,
> which tab is visible.

I open pan from the shortcut I put in my panel.  It goes into three-pane
view (not tab), and viola.   Doesn't matter which pane I look at, etc.,
none of the keypresses work.  Never tried going into tabbed view (I
don't like it, seems silly to switch back and forth to view things).

redhat 9, ximian gnome

-Chris