pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Next new message

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Next new message
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:54:56 -0700

On Wed 30 Jul 2003 00:41, Paul Hudson posted as excerpted below:
> Thirded.

I'll add both my voice to keeping it like it is, and a note that should anyone
dislike the default key bindings, they are reassignable, a feature I had a
TERRIBLE time living without right after the GTK2 port b4 the feature was
added back in for GTK2..  Thus, as long as customizable hotkeys remain, and
there remains a function that does what space does now (read more,
regardless of read/new status), for me, and "n" does (next unread) for
others, and customizations remain possible and are kept between sessions and
between versions, default mapping doesn't matter so much as long as it
doesn't get so ridiculous it's scaring newbies away b4 they figure out how to
do the remapping!  <g>

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin