pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Ack! My inbox is overflowing!

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Ack! My inbox is overflowing!
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:03:50 -0700

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:02:17 -0700, Lenroc wrote:

>  Bugs 124095, 124097, and 124098 submitted ;)

Add 124154 to that list. ;)

There's also a serious crash bug that I'm trying to track down....

On a side note, I am assuming that you are interested in bug reports for
Windows?

Hopefully this isn't an incorrect assumption...

I am a novice programmer, so I am comfortable in a limited sense with some
of the tools used. I don't know where to start helping out, though (or
which tools to use in this situation...).

If there is anything I can be doing to help narrow this stuff down, please
let me know ;)

--
Lenroc