pan-users

[Pan-users] Added new server, messages don't get marked read

From: Scott I. Remick
Subject: [Pan-users] Added new server, messages don't get marked read
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:16:41 -0500

Ok I must be an idiot, but I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I had 3 servers already and I added a 4th. On this 4th one, whenever I
read messages, they don't get marked as read. The other 3 still work fine.
I can manually mark messages as read, but reading them doesn't do it.

I can't seem to find any server-specific setting that could affect this.
Am I just blind?

I'm using Pan 0.14.2

The only thing special about this 4th server is that it's accessed via
stunnel (4.04) because the server uses SSL and Pan doesn't support that.
So I configured the server to be "localhost" and port 7000. It works
otherwise, except for the messages not being marked read.

My stunnel.conf file is simply:

client=yes
debug=7

[mozilla]