pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: PGP/gpg signature?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: PGP/gpg signature?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:54:36 -0700

Thorsten Ruffle-Brandt posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:38:40 +0000:

> Are there plans regarding implementing PGP/gpg signatures and verification
> of them in a future release of Pan? (Like I can use in knode?)

I don't know about the future, as I haven't seen any specific plans
mentioned here and I'm to lazy to go see if there's something related
already on the bugzilla wishlist, with a fix target attached, but if you
search the list archives, there's a post detailing how to do it using the
external editor option.  (Set the editor to a script invoking the signing
or some such.. don't recall the details, but if you work with gpg, you may
find it fairly easy..)

Benjamin Franklin