pan-users

[Pan-users] Cached Files

From: Rich
Subject: [Pan-users] Cached Files
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:43:49 -0400

I recently ran into an odd situation.  While I was downloading a group
of articles, they reached what looked like 100%... but I guess it needed
just a tad more and my quota ran out.

So now I had an item in cache.  When I went onto another server, I saw
the article cached, I tried downloading the remaining tad, but pan would
not process the cached file.  I tried several attempts, but ended up
deleting the cached files manually.

Is there a way to clear the cached articles or force a download again
that I am overlooking?

Thanks,
Rich