pan-users

[Pan-users] Menu fonts

From: Spammy_Davis
Subject: [Pan-users] Menu fonts
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:24:55 -0400

Hey all,

   I've been using Pan for a few weeks now, and I'm impressed. Certainly
the best binary newsreader for Linux I've tried.

   One problem I'm having is with the menu and dialog font size.
They're too small. The group and suject pane fonts are adjustable, but I
can't find anything about the other fonts. I'm using KDE 3.2.2, but Pan
doesn't seem to respond to the KDE settings. Is there a way to adjust
these fonts?

Thanks.