pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.0

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.0
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:11:30 +0100

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:04:58 +0100 in
address@hidden Maurice Batey
<address@hidden> wrote:

> (Just joined the List)
>
> I'm using Pan V.0.14.0 as installed by SuSe 9.0 Pro, but I suspect
> there is a much more recent version available now.
>
> Where is this available, please, and can it be installed over an
> earlier version so as to keep existing data, or does it mean a
> complete re-start?
>
> Many thanks,
> Maurice BATEY
>       (Retired in Hampshire, UK)

0.14.2 is the latest released version, there is also a 0.14.2.91 beta
version that fixes a few things.

Probably the easiest way to do it is to get the SuSE rpm for 0.14.0 and
rebuild it with appropriate spec file changes to used the source tarball
for 0.14.2 or 0.14.2.91 in the build process.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html