pan-users

[Pan-users] Mark all articles "ignore thread" when leaving a group

From: Niels Langager Ellegaard
Subject: [Pan-users] Mark all articles "ignore thread" when leaving a group
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:10:15 +0200

Dear gurus

Is it possible to use pan to do one of the following?

Whenever I leave a group I would like to mark all unread articles
as "ignore thread". This means that if I ever fail to read a single
article then the entire thread is ignored.

Alternatively upon leaving a group I would like to add a certain
mark to all unread articles. This would allow me to create a
second rule to ignore all threads containing a marked article.

Alternatively I would like to select a set of groups and apply
a rule to make any unread article in any of the selected
groups as "ignore thread". (I am able to make the rule, but I
don't know how to apply it to a set of groups)

                 Thanks in advance

                        Niels