pan-users

[Pan-users] PAN, something to be thankful for

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] PAN, something to be thankful for
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:31:30 -0700

As many are no-doubt aware, today is our national day of Thanksgiving,
here in the US.  There's much to be thankful for in the land of the free
(software), and for me, PAN is certainly on that list.

So... Thanks, Charles and Chris, for what PAN is today, and thanks also to
Matt Eagleson, for originating the project, and Jason for his early work,
as well.

Benjamin Franklin