pan-users

[Pan-users] deleting groups bug

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [Pan-users] deleting groups bug
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:34:36 +0100

Running the latest cvs build and I have it set to download headers when
entering group, I also have the tabbed layout setting

I click on a group - goes into the article headers pane - there need to be some
articles in the group for the bug to occur - then go back to the group tab.
Right click on the group and select 'delete group' and ok the 'are you
sure?'.
Then enter another group and I'm finding that articles are downloaded for
the new group but the article header pane is empty - neither new articles
not the old ones appear (I tried various other groups too). Only way of
getting articles to appear is to exit pan and restart.

There are no helpful error messages appearing when the above is run from the
command line..

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/