pan-users

[Pan-users] Can Pan whitelist authors?

From: Beartooth SenectoFlatuloid
Subject: [Pan-users] Can Pan whitelist authors?
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:42:59 -0500

Maybe it can; I have never gotten my mind around the intricacies of rules,
scores, and other such things too fierce to mention. But I can plonk a
writer; can I do the opposite?

Example: I look into dc.general from time to time, and invariably delete
99 44/100 % of it unread. I could make a list, almost off the top of my
head, of half a dozen or so posters there, whitelist them all, delete
everything else in that group sight unseen by some automagic setting, and
miss maybe 0.01 - 0.1 % of what I normally read there.

If there isn't a simple-minded way to do that, may I request it as a
feature, against the day development resumes? (Or resumes visibility --
all hail the developers!)

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.