pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan Enterprise Solutions Pack 3K, dead link

From: Byron Sonne
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan Enterprise Solutions Pack 3K, dead link
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:17:19 -0500

Hey All,

So now that I've got a new nntp provider, I can up my connections past 3. However, pan seems to only do 4. Fine, I check out the site, and come across this on the page http://pan.rebelbase.com/features/ :

"The following features are available in Pan Enterprise Solutions Pack 3K, which can be purchased from our parent company, ChimPanXi:"

The 'ChimPanXi' is linked, but it goes to an expired domain. So what's up? I'd like to be able to run more connections, and don't feel quite like hacking the source (yet).

Cheers,
Byron