pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cvs problem, and possible bug report

From: Martijn Otto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cvs problem, and possible bug report
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:41:55 +0100

There are some problems with the current CVS version. In addition to the Makefile problem, the spanish language file was corrupted for me too.

To fix the problem with the Makefile, just create one with an empty rule for 'all'. For example:

all:
    @echo "Useless!"

Where the indentation is a single tab. Save it as Makefile in the troublesome directory. If i remember correctly, there were some other directories giving trouble too. You can use the same tactic there if you like.