pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: [0.97] Subject thread collapsing

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: [0.97] Subject thread collapsing
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:23:09 +0000 (UTC)

"doktorseven" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 13 May 2006 23:10:29
+0000:

> Example:
>> Thread (1)
> --> Reply (2)
> ----> Reply to Reply (3)
> -------Last reply (4)
>
> If (1) is selected, (2) and (3) can be collapsed, but not (1).  If (2) is
> selected, (1) can be collapsed, but not (2) or (3).  And if (3) is
> selected, only (3) can't be collapsed; (1) and (2) work fine.

I've seen this too, but not yet been bothered enough by it to comment on
it.

One other related bit to go with that:  The numplus/numminus keys continue
to work.  Thus, if I'm navigating with the keyboard, I use them.  If I'm
navigating with the mouse, I'll click down a message, then click the
expand/contract arrow on the message I just left.  Either one works where
clicking on the one I'm on never seems to.