pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.97 - A few usability issues

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.97 - A few usability issues
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 23:56:38 +0000 (UTC)

Three things for 0.97 in my look at it right now:

1.  I believe it may have been mentioned before, but the option to move to
the next group with unread messages would be very good to have back. (ie,
pressing "G" to move to the next group).

2.  When selecting "Show Matching Articles' Threads" and "Match Only Unread
Articles", I only see the new articles; my expectation is to see all
threads with unread articles in them.

3.  Lastly, in the news server list, it would be useful to have the
ability to put a descriptive name for the server in.  In my instance, I
have a news server that I use with different IDs (as I fill different roles
functions on that server that require a different login for each role),
and when going back to look at the list, it's nice to have a descriptive
name that I can use to tell which role I'm selecting for the specific
server.

Thanks for all the hard work, Charles - this is looking GREAT.

Jim