pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ 0.119 : forward -- how??

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ 0.119 : forward -- how??
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:15:22 -0500

Travis wrote:

I just click "Post" click "Reply to Author" and it opens a Pan2 mail
window I add the address click "Send Post" a new mail window in my
mail client  opens I click send and away we go.

Same here, all I do is hit r and change the mail to field. I guess it wouldn't be hard to create a forward option (Though possibly not in time for 1.0) and have it just bring up the dialog without a send to address. Beartooth, if you want that you should probably submit a feature request so it doesn't get lost. In the meantime using the reply feature and changing the forwarding works as well.