pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Free public servers

From: Lenny_Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Free public servers
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:32:45 +0000

Guilhem Bonnefille said

> Which free public news servers are you using? Any list of such servers
> somewhere?

There are quite a few very good free servers and ATM more free bin servers
than good text.

Alt.free.newservers is a good group for this as the admins that have open
servers for testing will post in there for load, but there is[was] a lot
of idiot postings, I dont see as I have score and filters in place (rules
have been posted in the group) and if you are willing to search back thru
the group there are >5 very good bin servers I get more than 15 GB of data
from per day at more than three weeks retention.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com