pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like feat

From: Lenny_Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Question about Multi-Part Post Detection (BNR2-like feature)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 03:30:55 +0000

Robert Krig said

> Hi. I used to use BNR2 as my newsreader/newsdownloader. Unfortunately
> that app has big problems with stability and memory consumption and
> performance.
> However since I discovered PAN I havent really looked back. There is
> however one small thing that I miss from BNR2, the way it handle
> multi-part posts.

Then use BNR3 the few small problems that 2 had are fixed, never known any
that cause stability or memory consumption problems, the database could
get damaged if you ran it for more than a few months and or marked files
read while getting new headers.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com