pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: How do I make order so that it considers score?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How do I make order so that it considers score?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:01:00 +0000 (UTC)

Matej Cepl <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:26:44
+0000:

> I would like to make my threads in header pane sorted by score and then by
> time. How do I do it?

Do you want the /threads/ sorted or the individual /posts/?

If you want the posts themselves sorted, you have to unthread the list
first.  That's on the header pane submenu of the view menu.

As for the sorting, clicking on a column sorts by it.  Clicking on a
column that's already sorted by reverses the order.  The secondary sort
order is the previous sort order column (or so it has always seemed to to
work here, tho I seldom sort by score).

Thus, to sort by score and then time, click time (umm... date...), then
score.  If it's reversed order from what you want, click again on the same
column.