pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: How do I make order so that it considers score?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How do I make order so that it considers score?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:19:36 +0000 (UTC)

Matej Cepl <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:23:40
+0000:

> Duncan scripst:
>> As for the sorting, clicking on a column sorts by it.  Clicking on a
>> column that's already sorted by reverses the order.  The secondary sort
>> order is the previous sort order column (or so it has always seemed to
>> to work here, tho I seldom sort by score).
>
> And now, how to make it default for all my groups?

I /think/ you have to do that per group, and it may not stay, as I'm not
sure whether it stores secondary sort order or only primary.  However, for
me anyway, I've not found it a big deal to click the column I want upon
entry to the group if it's not the order I want.  (I almost always sort
text groups by date, but sometimes newest to oldest and sometime oldest to
newest.  Binary groups, I switch between date and lines and size and score
and author and subject sorting all over the place, so I'm used to
switching it to what I want as I go in, and switching it again, several
times in the session.)