pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multi-part image binaries not working

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multi-part image binaries not working
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:58:29 -0500

Chip Rose wrote:
> I'm using Pan 0.14.2.91.  I hope you don't tell me I have to update
> Good news, or bad?

If memory serves, for that version, bad :(    (it does save them fine,
though, so you have that to fall back on)

Good news is that, if you are a heavy usenet user, the upgrade pain is
well worth it. Even though a few of my favorite behaviors were lost, the
overall performance increases are amazing for large binary groups.

Good luck.