pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Feedback wanted on line wrapping in 0.124's compose wind

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Feedback wanted on line wrapping in 0.124's compose window
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:01:26 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:27:38 -0600, Charles Kerr wrote:

> Before 0.124 there were a handful of bugzilla tickets listing cases
> where the compose window's line wrap didn't work the way it should,
> not to mention Duncan's issue of wrapping in the middle of words :),
> so I've rewritten how Pan does wrapping in the compose window and
> would like to get some early feedback on it.

Hi Charles.  I'm assuming that the svn update to post-ui.cc contains the
wrapping
updates you refer to, is this correct?  configure.in still says version 0.123 --
have you checked in your latest changes to the svn repository?  I'm typing this
with no carriage returns just as a test of wrapping -- I've not been able to
find
any way to set the number of columns for the wrapping function, but I notice
that
resizing the compose window changes the wrapping of my post in real time as I
type
(format flowed?).  I'll be interested to see how this looks when I read it from
the
mailing list.  There are certainly no wrapping breaks in mid-word, as for
Duncan.
Thanks, Charles!