pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.124 "Goblin Worlds"

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.124 "Goblin Worlds"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:05:47 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:01:44 -0600, Charles Kerr wrote:

> This release adds a handful of bug fixes and some of the remaining
> features slated for Pan 1.0.

Windows build is up.

There's a weird bug in 0.124: when I try to send a post, a warning comes up
that the signature marker should be "-- ", not "--". But the marker is added
by Pan itself and is in fact "-- ".

As for the new wrapping method, I see that the text is wrapped based on the
size of the window, which seems a bit unorthodox. A way to set the number of
characters in a line would be neat.

Unfortunately, Pan now messes up quote-wrapping OE-style. When you quote a
long line, the line is wrapped, but the text after the wrap isn't preceded
with '> '.

Artur
--
Pan for Windows (beta) - <http://panbuilds.googlepages.com>