pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.124 "Goblin Worlds"

From: Frank Tabor
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.124 "Goblin Worlds"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:58:15 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:41:05 +0000, walt wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:46:22 +0000, Frank Tabor wrote:

> up
> added

> It's
>>>
>>> This one-liner patch should fix the sig problem...
>
>> I have to ask a stupid question here.  How would one apply the patch?  Do
>> you have to recompile patch it?  I'm on Ubuntu Linux.
>
> Yes, patches are applied to the source code and the program is recompiled.
> If you are interested in experimenting with such things, pan.rebelbase.com
> has basic instructions as well as the pan2 source code.

I can just barely upgrade my programs with packages.  I'm still
struggling on the steep side of the learning curve with Linux.

I'll just wait till Darren compiles an Ubuntu package. Hopefully he will
get that patch in, if not I'll stay with 123 till 125 comes out.

--
Frank Tabor
Q:      What do little WASPs want to be when they grow up?