pan-users

[Pan-users] Auto-expand collapsed threads?

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: [Pan-users] Auto-expand collapsed threads?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:21:19 -0500

In Pan 0.125, it seems when you highlight a collapsed thread in the header
pane, it will auto-magically expand.  Anyone else seeing this?

Is this a bug or feature?  I can't say that I'm fond of it.

--
"You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs anymore." said Yo-less. "It's
speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons."