pan-users

[Pan-users] An old bug in a new build?

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: [Pan-users] An old bug in a new build?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:08:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could confirm something
for me.

With pan .125 or maybe .124, I'm seeing the return of
a previously-fixed bug.  What happens is that if you
select a block of articles and then delete them, pan
sort of loses its place in the article list so that
you're positioned lower in the list than you should
be.

To duplicate this:

1) Select an article.

2) Page down a couple times and shift-select another
article.  So now you have a bunch of articles selected
that spans several window lengths.

3) Delete those articles.  What should happen is the
list should reposition itself to display the articles
just before and just after the block that you deleted.
 What I'm seeing is that pan sort of skips over a
couple pages of articles so that I have to page up a
few times to get back where I was.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I did recently upgrade my
GTK so that could be the culprit...

Thanks!

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.