pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] An old bug in a new build?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] An old bug in a new build?
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:46:06 -0600

Jeff Berman wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could confirm something
for me.

With pan .125 or maybe .124, I'm seeing the return of
a previously-fixed bug.  What happens is that if you
select a block of articles and then delete them, pan
sort of loses its place in the article list so that
you're positioned lower in the list than you should
be.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I did recently upgrade my
GTK so that could be the culprit...

Yep, me.  I've just fixed it in SVN though. :)