pan-users

[Pan-users] Possible bug - need clarification

From: John Wendel
Subject: [Pan-users] Possible bug - need clarification
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:02:34 -0700

Running Pan 0.131.

I subscribe to several large binary groups that get thousands of
messages a day. Sometimes I see the following situation, and I don't
know if I should report a bug, so maybe someone could comment.

Frequently, messages will have missing articles. So I ignore them for a
while, and sometimes the missing parts show up. But sometimes they
don't . My news provider has really good completion, usually the parts
are actually on the server. But repeated attempts to get new headers
don't get everything. So, if I delete everything in the group, and
reload, the missing articles almost always show up.

Bug, or just a dumb luser who needs to try some other commands ?

Thanks,

John