pan-users

[Pan-users] Bug #458838 is fixed.

From: Greg Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Bug #458838 is fixed.
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:48:42 +0000 (UTC)

Bug #458838 is fixed in svn revision 318, which I guess is Pan version
0.132.  I submitted this bug report for Pan 0.131, but no one confirmed
it.  Pan would crash when in the paned view (as opposed to the tabbed
view) the little triangle for "Unsubscribed Groups" was clicked on to
display the list of unsubscribed groups.

The previous version of Pan would also crash on me sometimes when I
used "n" or a space to display the next article.  I think it happened
on the last article of a thread.  I didn't report this bug.  Now this bug
also seems to be gone. I've been using a space freely to go to the next
article for two days now, and no crashes.

--
Greg