pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Feature request to colorize group names.

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Feature request to colorize group names.
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:09:21 +0000 (UTC)

Greg Lee <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:17:31
+0000:

> For instance, to keep track of which gmane groups I have posting rights
> in, I'd like to make names green.
>
> Thunderbird has a feature like this, except they've invented attribute
> names like "work", "important", etc., instead of just using color words
> (which I'd prefer).

This could be useful.  Have you filed a feature request bug yet?  If not,
please do, then post the bug number or full URL here, so those that wish
can comment (effectively vote) on the request.  Of course, it may still
be some time before it's implemented, but getting the bug filed ensures
that the idea doesn't get lost.