pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: glib 2.16 patch update

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: glib 2.16 patch update
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:36:26 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Rahn <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 08
Apr 2008 08:53:50 +0200:

> I have tested the version I posted some minutes ago down to SuSE Linux
> 9.3, in other words: glib 2.6.3.
>
> Given successful testing on glib 2.6.3 up to 2.16.2 I think the patch
> should be pretty save now. And glib 2.6.3 is around 5 years old ;-)

Yeah.  If it's working back to 2.6.3, that's really more than folks can
reasonably ask for and we should be set.  Anyone running anything older
than that surely isn't likely to be installing new pan anyway, at least
not without a reasonable expectation of having to install a bunch of
other stuff to support it, as well.

Thanks for all the work you put in!  =8^)