pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Multiple server support even working?

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Multiple server support even working?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:28:50 -0600

Christian Pernegger wrote:
 There's your problem, pan has no idea what groups are on the second server.
 Try getting the list of groups again.

That will just get the groups for the first server, it doesn't even
try to connect to number two.

That's odd. Pan refers to servers by id not address. Unless I've missed something in the code pan does not check to see if any servers are duplicates. Hmm, here's another thing to try, set up a third server in pan the same as the first one. Pan should fetch the group list as soon as you close the server window. If that works try again with the second server. The only other thing I can think of is to check the server.xml file. Pan doesn't display an unable to connect message in it's log?

FYI, I just defined a second server pointing to the same host:port as my primary and all connections were used.