pan-users

[Pan-users] How to learn the use of pan?

From: Julien Michielsen
Subject: [Pan-users] How to learn the use of pan?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:37:50 +0100

I think I did get pan to work, but I'm not sure of it. Yesterday I read
the instructions Duncan wrote quite some time ago (end of september),
and I yesterday I was able to read several newsarticles from a
newsgroup. Today I tried again, but was not able to see posted articles.
Does any set of instructions for the use of Pan exist? The manual-indi-
cator on the website still says "under construction". The FAQ also did
not provide much help. Could I find instructions for the use of Pan
somewhere?
Thanks
--
Julien Michielsen