pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Preserving Pan Session History Between XP/Mandriva

From: Роман Донченко
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Preserving Pan Session History Between XP/Mandriva
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:41:29 +0300

"Joe Zeff" <address@hidden> сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: news:address@hidden
Роман Донченко wrote:
My response deals with the Linux side; you'll have to get a Windows person to tell you how to do the equivalent thing on the Windows side.

That would be Control Panel -> System, Advanced tab, "Environment variables".

Or, for a slight shortcut, Right-click on My Computer and select Properties. This gets you to System Control Panel.

Or press the Windows+Break* key combination. I just prefer canonical ways. 8=]

Roman.

* Amazingly enough, this doesn't actually break Windows. :-P