pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: compile?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: compile?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:37:44 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 15:52 PM
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: compile?

> "Travis" <address@hidden> posted
> address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 07
> Dec 2008 13:42:07 -0800:

In Windows I can over clock to 2.008 GHz.  It has 2GB RAM and a 160 GB 5400 rpm
HDD.
It came with a 80 GB HDD.  I installed the Asus Xandros on the original HDD
just because I could.
I installed Ubuntu via Wubi on my netbook, current desktop and my old desktop.
I had one of the original 700 series Eee PC's (702 8 GB SSD) but sold it when I
got my new Eee PC.
Computers to me are just entertaining toys.  Never used one in a work situation.
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington