pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: New Pan problem

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: New Pan problem
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:12:29 -0800

On 12/08/2008 Duncan wrote:
So I very seldom use the mark-all-as-read function, thus never mark to the high-water-mark, so if it's wacky for some reason, I never see it.

I, OTOH, use it regularly. There's one active member of the group that I've killfiled, (i.e., given the lowest possible score) but Pan can't be set to mark all his posts read, so I have to do that myself to get rid of them. And yet, until this situation with changing servers, it was never an issue. Go know!

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?