pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: a little something for the pan heads

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: a little something for the pan heads
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:14:53 -0600

walt wrote:
> WFM too, thanks.  If you're still bored, there is an obvious bug in how
> pan marks articles as read/unread after fetching new headers, but no one
> has so far been able to identify the buggy code.

Well, I looked through the code and couldn't find anything wrong.  I did
a little cleanup on the newsrc code but I don't think that will fix your
problem.  Since pan uses the newsrc files to track read articles and I'm
not seeing the problem, the only thing I can think of is that the
article numbers are changing on the server or perhaps out of sync round
robin servers.