pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: a little something for the pan heads

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: a little something for the pan heads
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:14:24 +0000 (UTC)

As we used to say back in the day, "Wow, psychedelic, man!"

I don't normally top post, but today I make an exception because I want you
to see what your reply looks like on my newly built pan (pulled from the git
repo you very kindly made for us).

I didn't want you to conclude that I'm wacko before you finally get to my
response w-a-a-a-y down at the bottom ;o)

I have not edited the quoted text below in any way -- it's exactly as I see
it in the Body Pane when reading your reply.  I count four copies, if I'm
counting correctly.

The pan I built from the svn repo at gnome.org displays the same article
correctly -- one quote from me and one reply from you.

Any idea what's going astray here?