pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?

From: Wayne E. Nail
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: So, what's left before 1.0?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:17:26 -0400

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 21:40 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
> showstoppers

> Posting attachments, completing the scoring/rules engine?
>
> Jim

At the risk of introducing something completely outside the spirit of
this update...

... does 'posting attachments' refer to the ability to post binaries?

If it does, then it would be wonderful if that was ... maybe not fixed,
so much as... included?

On the other hand, if binary posting capability is a whole entire other
can of worms -- as I vaguely if reluctantly recall Charles mentioning it
being -- then I withdraw my presumptuous request for a new feature.

--Wayne