pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Questions about the next release

From: Bob Henson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Questions about the next release
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:56:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 23:37:32 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> If pan's log says it can't find the dictionary, it's apparently loading
> aspell itself or it wouldn't get to the point of complaining about a
> missing dictionary.

It still complains when Aspell itself isn't installed (just the
dictionary) so I'm not sure about that. However, from my position of
almost total ignorance of Linux (I'm learning slowly, I blame old age for
the speed) I'll use the rest of what you said to try and find where and
what this Linux version is using - it may give me a clue. At my age, you
never know if you'll still be around for the next version.

--
Regards,

Bob
Licentiae, quam stulti libertatem vocabant - Tacitus