pan-users

Re: [OT] Software politics (was Re: [Pan-users] Re: Questions about the

From: Rui Maciel
Subject: Re: [OT] Software politics (was Re: [Pan-users] Re: Questions about the next release)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:06:58 +0000

On 11/13/2010 11:54 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:

Your uber-earnest Marx-like writing style (dude, that 11 line "paragraph" is ONE SENTENCE!) and use of emotionally-laded words like "servantware" belie your assertion that we all should make our own choices.

Notice that you said absolutely nothing about the message Duncan conveyed. You based your complain on irrelevant details such as "writing style" and the use of words which you labelled as "emotionally-laded" and, somehow, you tried to claim that nit-picking about those irrelevant details somehow disproves the fact that "we all should make our own choices". But alas, coherency was never expected from any knee-jerk reaction.

Rui Maciel