pan-users

[Pan-users] Copy of my own post?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Copy of my own post?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:44:47 +0000 (UTC)

        A private list turns out to use the word "slamfire" very
differently that I do; but I use it only of pre-870 pump shotguns, while
they use it for rifles and pistols.

        Finding nothing in my standard dictionaries of synonyms and of
etymologies, I tried crafting a post, as neutrally as I could, to
rec.guns.

        Then I remembered another list -- and maybe also rec.hunting.

        I haven't posted much to r.g in recent years, nor maybe ever from
this address; so it make a while at best for that post to appear on the
news servers. But I hate to go to the trouble of crafting it all over
again. I did not, unfortunately, interrupt the job and save it as a draft
at any point.

        Would pan-0.133-4.fc12.i686 by any happy chance have kept a copy
on my machine anywhere? (I have it set to use gedit.)