pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: New shiny Pan Win32 installer build

From: bcb
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: New shiny Pan Win32 installer build
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:25:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:15:23 +0000, Steve Davies wrote:

> On 22 November 2010 15:11, bcb
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> When I click on the link above, I get a page that describes the new
>> version and the only link I see that looks like a download link
>> (https:// docs.google.com/leaf?

id=0Bxjl408XUVptYjhhM2FiNTAtZTNhYi00MWY4LTk2ZDYtNTVlNmU2NDQ3NDY2&hl=en_GB)
>> takes me to a page asking me to log in to google docs and not letting
>> me go further without logging in.
>>
>> I guess Google's definition of public may be different than mine :-)
>>
>> Bruce
>>
> Apologies - I'll try and sort that out!
>
> Steve

No need to apologize.  As a work around I had another person here (who's
definition of public is more in line with Google's) download it to a thumb
drive.  It's now installed on my machine and working just fine :-)

Thanks!
Bruce