pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: New shiny Pan Win32 installer build

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: New shiny Pan Win32 installer build
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:36:56 +1100

bcb wrote:

True "the link mentioned above" doesn't require a log in. If you (or at least I) follow the download link in "the link mentioned above" it *does* require a login. It could be that others for whom it does work already have a google account and have it set to "always log me in".

I was able to download the exe file without logging in.

Possibly Steve Davies has changed a setting on the google site, or there's something platform dependent happening (I'm on Linux), or maybe you're browser has been hijacked and something nasty is trying to fool you into logging in.

Who knows? Not me, that's for sure. Good luck!

--
Steven