pan-users

[Pan-users] Tasks get stuck

From: Graham Peter Davis
Subject: [Pan-users] Tasks get stuck
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:52:03 +0000 (UTC)

I select "Get new headers in subscribed groups" and it does a few and
then stops at 0/17. I've tried cancelling all the tasks and trying again,
selecting all groups and "get new headers in selected groups", closing
down and restarting. Presumably, similar to when TB gets its knickers in
a twist, I've got to edit/delete file(s) (in .pan2) but which one(s)?

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks. E-mail: change boy to man
LibreOffice: http://www.documentfoundation.org/