pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Tasks get stuck

From: Graham Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Tasks get stuck
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:36:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:22:24 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> That means the offline server thing's the only real possibility I know
> of, here.  If it doesn't apply, then...

That seems to explain the problems I had. I use four servers so it's not
surprising that one may have gone to sleep for a while. I probably didn't
think of that cause as I previously used knode which would throw up a
warning message if it had encountered such a delay on a server. I could
then choose to download from each of the remaining active servers.

Thanks for the explanation.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks. E-mail: change boy to man
LibreOffice: http://www.documentfoundation.org/