pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] GMail and HTML

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] GMail and HTML
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:17:38 +0000 (UTC)

Travis posted on Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:16:46 -0700 as excerpted:

[Duncan wrote...]
>> 1) Do you use the web interface, or a local client, set to sync with
>> gmail?
>
> Local client.  Windows Live Mail that replies in a weird way.

Oh, yes.  /Now/ I remember!

I was so happy to see someone I could ask about gmail's html behavior
that I guess I forgot about the infamous Windows Live Mail and your
struggles with it.

Of course, I guess it could have also been that you had switched to gmail,
but really, I had simply forgotten all about the WLM thing, until you
mentioned it again (complete with its lack of proper quotes).