pan-users

[Pan-users] problem using 0.135? on Win7pro.

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] problem using 0.135? on Win7pro.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:05:11 -0400

About once a week I get a pop-up that says

        Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

        Assertion failed!
        Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pan\pan.exe
        File: headers.cc
        Line: 264

        Expression !node->_article

        For Information on how your program can cause an assertion
        failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
        (Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

On some occasions, "ignore" pressed 15 or more times will let things
work again, other times I think I could press it until the cows come
home and I'd just get the message each time...

Any ideas on a) what causes the problem and b) which of the config
files to "fix" to work around the problem?

Thanks!
Bruce